You may contact us directly or through a referring physician for consultations for diagnostic evaluation and medical treatment.
In order to expedite the paperwork process, we recommend that you print, review and complete the new patient information packet prior your scheduled appointment.
If you do not have access to a printer, please don’t worry as we will provide the necessary forms when you visit.
- Patient Information – click here to download
- General Medical Records Release – click here to download
- Nuclear Stress Test form – complete only if you have been scheduled for either Chemical Stress or Treadmill Stress Test (click here to download)
- Patient Medical / Medication History – click here to download
- Privacy Practice Notice – click here to download
We recommend that you plan on arriving approximately 20 minutes prior to your first visit to allow for parking, completion of any additional paperwork and time to relax in order to take an accurate blood pressure reading.
Family members, friends or caregivers are welcome to join you during your appointment.
Additional Items to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Photo Identification (i.e. driver’s license)
- Current Insurance Card
- Copies of past medical records, test results, studies and images that are relevant to your cardiovascular history
- List of current prescription medication(s) and dosage, or actual medication containers
- List of all herbal and over the counter medication(s)
- Name of referring physician and primary care physician (1)
- Any other medical information you think may be helpful
- Pacemaker card (for pacemaker patients only)
(1) Please check with your insurance carrier about any referral requirements.